Introduction to Meditation
Investment: $TBA GST included
Location: Cooks Creek Community Club
Host: Denise Loewen of Springfield Wellness
This one hr evening will be an introduction to meditation.
We will begin the hr going over the intentions of meditation, how, why, past experience, expectations and so on.
Seated positional options will also be looked at – In my experience discomfort is one of the main deterrents to meditation follow through for us chair dwellers.
Upon establishing a foundation the hour will include a 20-30 meditation after which you may take your time, questions that came up will be addressed, or you can sit and enjoy your stillness.
8 Weeks of Yoga at C.C. Community Club!
An 8 week session, Jan 21 – March 10, Two Tuesday evening options
Gentle flow 6:30 – 7:30pm or Active flow 7:45 – 8:45pm
- Pre-registration is a must.
- Cost for 8 weeks is $TBA.
- Denise and Rosalie will be teaching alternating weeks. Denise will add some foundational aspects to classes as necessary.
- These classes will be taught to the level of the class, meaning more challenging poses for the Active class.
What do flow and foundations mean?
Flow -We will move from pose to pose with a focus of following the breath from movement to movement and with explanations but few demonstrations.
Foundations -There are demonstrations in a foundations class and more focus is given to correct form and execution of a pose. We can still flow in these classes but there are instructional breaks at times so that you can learn more advanced positions and so that injury and error can be corrected.
Remember to pre-register to hold your spot
- To do so please contact Springfield Wellness with your class of main interest, name, email address and phone number. You can also book online via our online booking site at springfieldwellness.janeapp.com Click on Denise under the Yoga Heading **Please note, the price that comes up on the booking site is the pre GST price
- Please pay cash, cheque or etransfer.
- Drop-ins will be allowed once minimum registration numbers are met, (space permitting,) at a rate of $18.50, bring exact change or a cheque
- Missed classes can be made up at our Dugald location.
Address: 26 153 Hwy 15, Dugald, MB, beside the antique shop